Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Blogtember Day 6 - Create a Playlist


I love music. I honestly don't know what I would do without music in my life. I feel that it is one of lives greatest gifts and I am so grateful to all the musicians out there who choose to share their talents with people like me who have no musical talent or ability.


This playlist I have created is a bit of a random assortment of different songs. It is a bunch of songs that I've totally been jamming to lately, plus some favourites that get me right in the feels, and a few older songs that I had kind of forgotten about until I started putting this playlist together. Of course there is plenty of Canadian content, as I am a big fan of many Canadian artists.

I could have kept going with this playlist, I just felt there was just so much music I needed to add. I decided to draw the line at 30 songs, but then I thought of just one more song that I had to add... My bad! So sorry about the length of this playlist, it could be quite the commitment to listen too ;) haha but I do hope you check it out, and enjoy!

Let me know what your favourite song is. I always love discovering new music, and artists! And maybe you can discover some new music too from this playlist I put together. Let me know if you did, or have a favourite song from it?

Thanks for reading, and listening if you do that too :)



Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig