Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

Blogtember Day 5: Song Shuffle (5 days late)

This is take two on this blog post. Made a rookie mistake and forgot to save before my iPad died, so sad! But let's try this again! This blog post is now five days late (sorry about that) but I just couldn't pass up this prompt! I mean is all about music and I love music! And who doesn't love sharing their music with others... I know I do! Music is basically my life, it's the perfect pick me up and can describe what I'm feeling even when I myself don't know how to describe it! Music really is magical and I don't know what I'd do without it! I'm so thankful that there is so many talented people out in the world who can share their gift with the rest of us! Musicians really are so talented, and since I have no musical abilities or talents myself, I am grateful for the music creators of the world! So without further ado, let's get to my list of songs brought to you by the shuffle of my iPod:

1. All to Myself - Marianas Trench
2. Life on a Nickel - Foster the People
3. Flapper Girl - The Lumineers 
4. Gunnin' - Hedley 
5. Polar Bear - King Charles
6. Die Young Live Forever - We the Kings
7. One Way Road - John Butler Trio
8. The Wrong Direction - Passenger
9. Stay, Stay, Stay - Taylor Swift
10. Suitcase Packed - Bodhi Jones 

And because I'm such an overachiever and can't help but share my music with whomever will listen, here's a bonus five songs... I just couldn't help myself!

11. Say Something - A Great Big World
12. Grapevine Valentine - Kingsfoil
13. I Choose You - Sara Bareilles
14. Way Back Down - Brighter Brightest
15. Shirtsleeves - Ed Sheeran 

There's just a little sampling of my taste in music. I'm a big supporter of Canadian music being that I am Canadian so I'm happy to see Brighter Brightest, Bodhi Jones, Hedley, and Marianas Trench made it on the list! Plus gotta have the favourites like Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift, both of whom I've been lucky enough to see in concert three times! Music really is the best! 

And if you'd like a sampling of all these songs, I put together a playlist on Spotify (it's just missing Taylor Swift, so if you want to listen to Stay, Stay, Stay you'll have to find it yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig